Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October is....


MySpace Comments




Sitting (or should I say laying) at home with the stomach flu for the second day in a row led me to thinking of illnesses and diseases. Go figure! October is breast cancer awareness month...my grandma was a breast cancer survivor and I usually run in the susan b. komen "race for the cure" every year in september in her memory. My mom is also a manager for a breast cancer center at a hospital, and with me working in hospitals for the last 6 years... as you can imagine...this particular disease is very near and dear to me. Ladies, be aware...check yourself, see your doctor annually, and know that there are many women in this world that are here to support you. Here's to hoping that someday we will find a cure for a disease that takes soo many women's lives each year.Looking forward to getting some relief soon from the stomach flu...ugh! Hope everyone is doing good! Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments: