Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday 5!

Good day! And welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions (there are five of them!) to your online journal. Answer the questions there. Then please leave a comment below, telling us where we can check out your answers. Feel free to copy your responses in the comments, and please don’t forget to link us from yours!

Of the people in your life, who is Most Likely to Succeed?
- My mother, she is always striving to do her best...and has gone though some major obstacles.

Of the people in your life, who has the Dreamiest Eyes?
- My husband, I absolutely love his eyes. They're safe and comforting..not to mention sexy!

Of the people in your life, who is the Cutest Couple?
- Besides John and myself (jk)...I'd have to say our friends, Sean and Erica!

Of the people in your life, who is Most Changed?
- I think myself, I went through a lot and I am a totally different person that I used to be. In maturity, apprearance, morals, views, goals, self-image, self-esteem, etc. I have a long way to go to be the true person I would like to be....but I'm on my way and that's what counts!

Of the people in your life, who is the Geekiest?
- I think most people would say me. Lol. Melissa is pretty geeky too (jk!)

Thanks for participating, and have a 2Good2B4Got10 weekend

1 comment:

E Rica said...

awww you're so sweet Maria. We love you!!!