Monday, June 05, 2006

Our Weekend

This past weekend was really nice! On Saturday John and I first went down to Laguna Beach for lunch (Johnny Rockets)...it was sooo yummy and the atmosphere is so fun down there! I love being down in south county especially because when I moved here from VA I lived in south county. I really miss it down there. After our lunch we went ring shopping and we ended up buying John's wedding ring! It's white gold...and I think it's pretty! John seemed to really like it as well. It fit him perfectly! Guess it is meant-to-be..haaha..I already knew that! After we got his ring we went to the Anaheim In-door swapmeet. Not really my cup of tea....i like the Orange County swapmeet more...which reminds me the fair is almost here! YAY! I slept over his house and most of the time watched him play poker....he's sooo good!!
On Sunday, I took some of my girls and my mom and we went wedding dress shopping. It was a little hectic and crazy and very time consuming. I didn't even get to try on a dress but we all had tons of fun and we all ate at chili's which is always super good! I do have an appointment on Wed (the 7th) at 4:30pm (David's Bridal) to try on dresses with my very own consultant...I already feel like a star! heehee. I am very, very excited! Some of my girls, Melly, Shelle, Meggers, hopefully Brie, my mom, maybe John's mom and my little sister are gonna go with me to take pictures and basically be my critics! haaha...I better get a two thumbs way up! j/k.
John bought us a wedding planner CD-rom that is so incredible. You can do anything on it! It's really helped my stress level! haahaa.
All-in-all Johnny and I are doing good just busy...but I guess that is to be expected in the lives of a bride and groom -to-be! heehee SOOOOO EXCITED!

No comments: