Thursday, June 08, 2006

I HAVE MY WEDDING DRESS!

CLICK ON EMPTY BOX TO VIEW PICTURE!! HEEHEE

NOTE TO MY JJ----NOOO PEEKING!! YOU CAN'T SEE UNTIL AUG 19TH, 2007! LOVE U BABES!


Well....I went to David's Bridal yesterday and tried on the wedding dress I wanted and I fell in love. I didn't even need to try on anything else...I was like, "This is it!" John and I are going back in on Saturday to pay for everything...my two veils, my dress, slip, bra, tiara...EVERYTHING! I am soooo amazed how things are coming together! It is soo exciting! I bought my shoes yesterday which david's bridal will dye Ivory (the color of my wedding dress). I am so happy! I hope you all like!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!!!

The Hummel Family said...

Beautiful dress!!! I found my dress right away as well. I actually picked it out online and new it was the one. I did try on 2 others, because my grandmother's insisted, but as soon as I put on my dress, I knew. This is the best part. You do feel like a princess!!
Jess

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful wedding dress for a beautiful Bride-to-be.
Love,
Nonna

Anonymous said...

Wow, Maria, the dress is elegant! Love the lace jacket! So delighted for both of you, looking forward to your special day! Love, Michele & Larry