Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Catering, etc

Just An update....last night John and I bought our guest sign-in book, our ring-bearers pillow our 2 flower girls baskets and our "save-the-date" cards to mail out early next year. I know we're doing things a little earlier than most...but John and I are hoping that a few months before our wedding everything will be done except finishing touches so we can both just sit-back and enjoy the excitement of our wedding drawing near.

Here is our wedding party....you will note that my side of the wedding party has a spot blank...there is a girl in mind that I am going to ask...I just wanna surprise her. I think she's going to have no idea and kinda be shocked that I want her as my bridesmaid...but she is sooo sweet and even though we're just getting to know eachother, she already knows stuff about me that most people don't....but we do have our past in common. Heeheee I love surprising people...if you are curious who it'll be...I will post another list with her included in a few weeks or so...so be lookin' for it!

JOHN'S BESTEST/GROOMSMEN MARIA'S BESTEST/BRIDESMAIDS

Best Man- Josh Juroe Maid of Honor- Melissa Leatherwood
1) Sam May 1) Michelle (Shelle) Bingley
2) Peter Wilson 2) Meaghan Pitts
3) Gregory Lehman 3) Alison Juroe
4) David Braun 4) Bridget May
5) Billy Morgan 5) Allison Maya (Wilfinger)
6) Benjamin Ryan 6) Brie
7) Jonathan Maya 7) WAIT TO FIND OUT....HEEHEE

RING- BEARERS FLOWER GIRLS
1) Jacob May (Jake) 1) Jessica Gellman
2) Issac May (Zacky) 2) Amanda May (Manda)



**** TO CHECK OUT OUR (MOST LIKELY) CATERING COMPANY FOR THE WEDDING VISIT:
WWW.CLAROS.COM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're getting a lot done! It's a good idea to start planning now and not to save a lot for later. How exciting to see the wedding "unfold".
Love,
Nonna

Anonymous said...

hi Mousie.....
Congratulations! I wish you and John a continued outpouring of God's grace as you plan and enter into that day of vows. Wonderful blog site! The steps you've taking already to prepare for August 2007 are impressive.
We love you........
Aunt Maria and Uncle Will