Thursday, January 18, 2007

WE'RE GOING TO DLAND!


John and I are going to Disneyland on Saturday...we're both so excited! My mom got us passes for christmas =) We haven't been in almost a year...Disneyland means a lot to John and I, not only because it's the "happiest place on earth"..but more importantly, Disneyland is where John and I had our first official date about 5 years ago! Disneyland is also the location that John asked me to marry him almost 4 years ago..in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle...my favorite princess! It was sooooo romantic!
CAN'T WAIT!!! heehee. I will try to take pictures =)




2 comments:

E Rica said...

That is romantic. Have fun!

Maria Christina Juroe said...

Thank you, Erica! You're soo sweet! I am so thankful to have you in my life, what a blessing you are! Thank you for the talks we have, it's nice to know that I can really trust someone with my thoughts and feelings =) I love you!