Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Wedding Day Hair-Style..



Just thought you'd all like to see how my hair is going to be for the wedding! This is the exact color and style. It's a very spanish/Italian look! Since our wedding will have some Italian influence for example our favors and our food and some music, my hair fits right in!



**John don't double-click on this->
it's a picture of my wedding dress...for everyone else double-click to view!

MY WEDDING DRESS------------->>

(I know a lot of you have seen my wedding dress..but if you haven't here is your chance..let me know what you think!)











4 comments:

E Rica said...

Oh my gosh that is beautiful! Wonderful choice.

Maria Christina Juroe said...

Thanks Erica...you're too sweet =) I'm so glad you think so!! love u! Can't wait to get together soon!

...:::aNa baNaNa:::... said...

Love the hair style!! And the dress is beautiful!! Have fun @ Diney!!

Maria Christina Juroe said...

Thanks Ana, i'm sooo excited to go to Dland..it's been such a long time! I hope you have a great weekend =) xoxo