Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Time Sure Flies By

Wow, time sure flies! I cannot believe I haven't been on blogger since July! So much has been going on since then....first off, John and I now have all our vendors booked for our wedding:

photography: www.bellapictures.com
caterer: www.claros.com
florist: www.tustinflorist.com
dj: www.generationsentertainment.com

we're sooooo excited for our upcoming wedding! Sunday, August 19 2007 at St Luke's Antiochian Orthodox Church.

Other than planning our wedding, John still works at Micro Center where he got promoted to the highest position...I am soo proud of him! I am still at the same job also (St Joseph Heritage Medical Group) as the auditor. I also attend Irvine Valley College Mon-Thurs after work. I am getting my AA in Early Childhood development. I love children!!!! =)

I am hoping to be better about updating you all on John and my life more frequently!

2 comments:

E Rica said...

Cool that John got promoted that high. Thats really great.

Maria Christina Juroe said...

Yeah, I'm so proud of my man! When he first started working at Micro Center he was in the General Sales Department, then he got promoted to Preperhials (I can't spell) department and now he's recently been promoted to Systems. I love him so much and he deserves everything that comes his way! =)