Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday 5!

Happy Friday! And welcome to this week’s Friday 5!
Please copy these questions to your online journal. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, telling us where to check out your responses! Please don’t forget to link us! We’re using too many exclamation points, but we can’t stop!

Where is the nearest playground slide?
Um, probably in a neighbors backyard..

What’s something you recently let slide?
some people personalities at work that conflict with mine

Who recently let slide something you did?
God, everyday He forgives me for my sins.

Where is the nearest water slide?
probably at wild rivers (i used to work there, a long time ago)

When did you last slide down a pole, a rope, or an embankment?
hmmm...probably last year when my mom and i would take my sister and my dog to the playground...

Thanks for participating, and have a smooth weekend!

No comments: