Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our goal in 2 years..





Most newlyweds start talking about buying houses, having children, etc as goals in the coming years (which we have) but...but if you're married to someone like me, getting a puppy is high on the list of "things-to-do". I have owned a dog since I was born and have never really lived without one, so naturally moving away from my mom's house where our dog is has been extremely difficult for me. There is nothing (short of kids) that makes you feel more loved and needed than that cute waggy tail welcoming you home after a long day at work :)


Thank God, I am married to such a caring and understanding guy who really has showed support and love regarding this issue. Some may say, "it's only a dog!"....but if you own a dog, you understand where I am coming from. Which leads me to my point, John and I sat down tonight and really discussed eventually getting me a puppy. Our goal is to get one Christmas '2008.


We will be getting a mini golden-doodle, from the same breeder that my mom got our dog "Kai"...who is a male large golden doodle. You can check out the breeders website at: http://www.misbhavendoodles.com/. There are pictures of our dog (Kai) on there. For those of you who are not familiar with this fairly new breed..I have included pictures!!!


I'm soooooo excited, even though I have a little over a year to go! :)

1 comment:

...:::aNa baNaNa:::... said...

Awww, these doodles are cute!! But I think if I'd ever get another doggy...I would adopt. How exciting for you!! Trust me, the year will fly bye...and the next thing you know you will have your doodle at home!!! =o)