Monday, July 03, 2006

BBQ at "DAD'S"


This is the Juroe guys! John Juroe (my honey), Jim Juroe and Josh Juroe

I think everyone knows who these 2 peps are! LOL

John's dad and my soon-to-be, father-in-law (Jim Juroe)

I'm practicing my Matrix moves!!!

This is Josh, John's younger brother and one of my good friend (our best man)

Are we cute or what??? LOL Well he is, I know that!


John and I had a really nice weekend, short but nice! On Sunday after church we went to John's dad's house for a BBQ. It was really nice! "Dad" showed us pictures of his family....it was really interesting. It's amazing what you can learn about your family! We also looked at pictures of Johnny and Josh (John's younger brother) when they were little....they're by far the two cutest little boys!!! And they're still 2 of the best men you'll ever find!!

Dad---thanks so much for having us over, sharing your family history and pictures of my John and Josh, and for making us tons of yummy food!!! It was so nice....I know Johnny and I had a really nice time!

2 comments:

...:::aNa baNaNa:::... said...

Awww, what nice pictures! Thanks for sharing. You two make a cute couple!!

Anonymous said...

I like your soon-to-be father in law already! Nice hat!